position en Español
4. (vitesse) ajuste (m) 5. (général) posición (f)
6. (emploi) puesto (m); empleo (m); posición (f) 7. (situation) posición (f); situación (f)
He prefers to find a job that has a lot of contact with people, so he is looking for a position in a beach bar.
After Tibby and the other girl left I turned my thoughts to my new position.
It is normal because the common thing is for them to hold very interesting positions in their companies.
Other older European kings and queens around Europe have been stepping down from their positions to make way for younger kings and queens to rule, but there’s no stopping England’s most loved queen, Queen Elizabeth II.
When I noticed brightly coloured fabric among the clothing items, the servant girls quickly reminded me of my new position.
At a certain point, he positioned himself beside his passenger:
But now there was talk among members of the Senate that Caesar's new position would threaten their position as well as the Senate itself.
Are they well or poorly positioned?
Cedric, who was stretched out on the rug, (it being his favourite position,) rose to his feet, and went and stood beside his grandfather.
At times, she seemed embarrassed and even overwhelmed by the position in which she had placed herself.
1. attitude: pose, posture, station, assiette
2. place: endroit, terrain, lieu, emplacement, point
3. condition: état, situation, poste, fonction, rang, standing, parti
4. vue: conception, point de vue, sens