live en Chino
(形) 活的, 有生命的; 未爆炸的; 燃着的; 通着电流的
(副) 在表演现场; 以实况
live en Chino
(形) 活的, 有生命的; 未爆炸的; 燃著的; 通著電流的
(副) 在表演現場; 以實況
I am from New York, but I have been living in Barcelona, Spain for six months.
I arrived in Spain in March, and I have since been living with some very friendly boys and girls, sharing with them a beautiful apartment in the city center.
It is a pleasure to live in the center of such a beautiful city.
In this apartment I live with three roommates.
We get along very well and living with them is really uncomplicated.
I live in London for two years, but I was lucky enough to study for a couple of years in Spain.
My husband Stephen and I live in a little village in the US middle west.
His parents were our guests in the house I own in Venice, on the lagoon, where we had chosen to live after the wedding.
Being present at this sight is an extremely touching feeling, not only for tourists, but for all Venetians who live the city everyday, too.
It's the non-touristy Venice, that's to say the one where most of the Venetians live, with restaurants, discos, bars, beach (in summer), shops of important fashion brands.
1. not dead: alive, existing, aware, conscious, incarnate
2. active: energetic, vital, vivid, dynamic, vigourous
3. broadcast directly: unrehearsed, real
4. be: exist, breathe, continue, move, subsist, be alive
5. enjoy life: relish, savour, experience, delight in, love
6. reside: dwell, abide, live in, inhabit
7. gain subsistence: remain, continue, earn, subsist, acquire a livelihood
8. be remembered: endure, persist, prevail, remain, survive, last