work en Chino
(动) 工作, 做, 劳动; 使工作, 开动, 使转动
work en Chino
(動) 工作, 做, 勞動; 使工作, 開動, 使轉動
I work for a big bank in the United Kingdom and I studied Economics at University.
Anne studied medicine. Now she’s an excellent doctor working in the US.
Furthermore, the hotels, hostels and apartments were very cheap in Spain, and we have worked during the course to save in order to be able to spend the holiday together.
The kids still go to school, and I work part-time in a lawyer’s office.
We were heading for the Rialto Bridge in order to celebrate Claudia's graduation (in Law), and he took us to lunch in a restaurant where a friend of him works.
My wife Marisa works for a humanitarian organisation called Doctors Without Borders.
There we were taken to a small village on a slope, where the humanitarian organisation began to work.
Nevertheless, it all worked perfectly when the night came!
“Can I have this one?” She made a modest motion to the picture of the stars. He gave a smug grin that she liked his work, and nodded.
A man must work.
1. enterprise: task, undertaking, project, responsibility
2. labour: drudgery, grind, toil, exertion, moil
3. profession: business, occupation, trade, vocation, job, employment, industry
4. accomplishment: achievement, feat, deed, fruit, product, composition, performance
5. labour: drudge, toil, slave, sweat, moil
6. operate: run, manage, control, handle, drive, manipulate, use
7. accomplish: perform, produce, achieve, execute, effect, cause, bring about