character en Inglés
The people commented the movie in detail: if they liked the characters, they applauded – if not, they hissed at them.
Once you find what you believe in, stand by them and you will develop in character.
Others admire those people with strong characters, so this will definitely benefit you in the future.
I can be a devoted friend to you, for I admire your strength of will and your character.
The thought that all these imposing characters all belonged to Cedric’s family made him regard them as heroes.
She pulled out a large role of skin from under her bed, spread it out, and began to read the strange characters that were inscribed on it.
They told me you had been to her, and mentioned me to him: she gave me a good character, but said I could not swim — we know it to be true.
When you have need of reliable information on the subject of my character, apply to my grandson.
It is difficult to make a judgement about the character of a child of eight, he finally said.
He has good character.
1. integrity: honesty, name, reputation, honour, repute, status, credit
2. characteristic: quality, property, make-up, constitution, mannerism, features
3. disposition: make, bent, cast, manner, constitution, sort, spirit
4. symbol: figure, letter, digit, sign, byte, mark, emblem
5. personality: identity, temperament, individuality, style, temper, singularity, idiosyncrasy
6. eccentric: weirdo, oddball, nut