copy en Inglés
v. duplicate; imitate
In 1791, the Lanty family discovered it there, and asked Vien to copy it.
There are several copies; which one do you have?
Your copy is torn.
A copy of the third edition of The St. James's Gazette had been placed on the tea-tray.
he copied all her ways, and then everybody laughed at him.
He has already copied your neckties, and has begged me to introduce him to you.
He procured from Paris no less than nine large-paper copies of the first edition, and had them bound in different colours,
that excited the indignation of the Bishop of Pontus and were figured with "lions, panthers, bears, dogs, forests, rocks, hunters--all, in fact, that a painter can copy from nature";
who copied him in everything that he did, and tried to reproduce the accidental charm of his graceful, though to him only half-serious, fopperies.
It was a trip of a lifetime that I’ll never forget, and every time I pick up a copy of my Shakespeare books back at home I’ll be reminded of the time I spent in Edinburgh learning more about the writers that I love to read.
1. model: exemplar, archetype, paragon, manuscript, prototype, standard, original
2. imitation: image, manifold, photostat, issue, duplicate, carbon
3. imitate: reproduce, engross, duplicate, mimic, trace, manifold
4. illustrate: embody, epitomise, epitomize, typify, personify, model
5. reproduce: represent, paraphrase, counterfeit, forge, cartoon, delineate, depict
6. exactly: verbatim, word for word, precisely