live en Inglés
adj. alive, living, possessing life; lively, energetic; important; carrying an electric current; transmitted by live broadcast
adv. by live broadcast; in person
I have always lived in Madrid, the biggest city in Spain and the country’s capital.
The nomads are very hospitable, friendly and modest; their living conditions are very, very hard.
I live in a city in Catalonia, Girona.
If you have the chance to visit it, do not miss to visit the center: it seems like we are still living in the Middle Ages!
I live in London for two years, but I was lucky enough to study for a couple of years in Spain.
I am from New York, but I since live in Barcelona, Spain for six months.
I arrived to Spain in March, and I have been living since with some very friendly boys and girls, sharing with them a beautiful apartment in the city center.
It is a pleasure to live in the center of such a beautiful city.
Everything is very close, even the University. In this house we live with four room-mates.
Don’t you think that they are incredible? We get along very well and living with them is really easy.
1. not dead: alive, existing, aware, conscious, incarnate
2. active: energetic, vital, vivid, dynamic, vigourous
3. broadcast directly: unrehearsed, real
4. be: exist, breathe, continue, move, subsist, be alive
5. enjoy life: relish, savour, experience, delight in, love
6. reside: dwell, abide, live in, inhabit
7. gain subsistence: remain, continue, earn, subsist, acquire a livelihood
8. be remembered: endure, persist, prevail, remain, survive, last