lively en Inglés
adv. energetically, in an active manner, vigorously
We went into restaurant that was very lively.
We went to a restaurant that was very lively.
“Faith,” muttered Passepartout, a little stunned at first, “I have seen folk at Madame Tussaud’s as lively as my new master!”
Also, in their rare encounters, the conversation was not particularly lively.
the lively and intelligent eyes; the beautiful long hair; a smooth talker, as they say… all this pointed to little Kay.
We went into a restaurant that was very lively.
We went to a restaurant with a very lively ambience.
All the plants agreed and then continued their lively chat about the happenings in the village. The Pansy sisters especially, liked a good gossip because it helped to pass the time.
At this moment, they were chatting lively about all the new happenings in the village. The Pansy sisters especially, liked a good gossip it helped to pass the time.
Lacour was taking a lively interest in all this, lauding the French gaiety which laughs and sings in the presence of danger, while his friend continued brooding about Julio. When would he ever see him?
1. spirited: vivacious, gleeful, sprightly, blithe, animated, gay, alive
2. energetic: active, vigourous, vivacious, animated, brisk, quick, spry
3. stirring: moving, eventful
4. vigourous: forceful, strong, effective, striking, keen, distinct, clear
5. bright: vivid, brilliant, sparkling, glowing, clear, fresh