work en Inglés
v. labor; act; operate; activate; process; succeed; cause; manage; solve; advance with difficulty
adj. of labor
My parents, besides being mountaineering lovers, work as civil servants.
Obviously, it is also a key element for studying or working.
I have also worked with organizations that help children in situations of social exclusion.
“Fundación Acción Geoda” works specifically on the integration and improved relations between two close countries: Spain and Morocco.
They do so by working in one of the poorest and most depressed areas in Morocco: the High Atlas Mountain Range.
Because of the work I do with “Acción Geoda”, I have had the fortune to travel twice to these wonderful valleys, where people are so incredible.
Every time we have been there working, the locals have been incredibly attentive to us, they have always paid us countless compliments, and, in general, are really grateful.
I work for a big bank in the United Kingdom and I studied Economics at University.
Anne studied medicine. Now she’s an excellent doctor working in the US.
Furthermore, the hotels, hostels and apartments were very cheap in Spain, and we have worked during the course to save in order to be able to spend the holiday together.
1. enterprise: task, undertaking, project, responsibility
2. labour: drudgery, grind, toil, exertion, moil
3. profession: business, occupation, trade, vocation, job, employment, industry
4. accomplishment: achievement, feat, deed, fruit, product, composition, performance
5. labour: drudge, toil, slave, sweat, moil
6. operate: run, manage, control, handle, drive, manipulate, use
7. accomplish: perform, produce, achieve, execute, effect, cause, bring about