sly en Japonés
He has come to look like a sly-as-a-fox Premier who uses his position's powers to the fullest extent, to his own advantage.
He is a sly fox.
I don't like him because he is sly as a fox.
He appears sly on the surface.
1. secretive: furtive, evasive, clandestine, elusive, insidious, secret, underhand
2. deceitful: deceptive, conniving, tricky, artful, insidious, guileful, shifty
3. shrewd: clever, sharp, intelligent, smart, calculating, astute, ingenious
4. faithless: traitorous, double-dealing, treacherous, dishonourable
5. shady: slick, smooth, slippery