intimate en Ucraniano
v. натякати, згадувати побіжно, набилити, набіляти, намекати, намітити, намічати
a. заповітний, близький, зажилий, імовірний, інтимний, тісний
Normally, it would take a few dates before being alone with her, or before taking her to a more intimate and smaller restaurant.
The room was simply furnished; still, it had an intimate feel about it, which he liked straight off.
On their rides through the fields, or along the beautiful roads of the county, the two riders became more and more intimate.
"Well, ask Mr. Gray. He is one of her most intimate friends."
It was remarked, however, that some of those who had been most intimate with him appeared, after a time, to shun him.
They say that you corrupt every one with whom you become intimate, and that it is quite sufficient for you to enter a house for shame of some kind to follow after.
Among the friends of Perico Rebolledo were the Aristas, who became intimate with Manuel.
and thus he was admitted into the intimate life of the Madariaga family. The wife was always silent when her husband was present.
Ask your doctor about how much recovery time your body needs after delivery before you can have intimate relations with your partner.
His munificence had spread from his intimates to the company, and from that to the entire battalion.
1. inner: private, personal, internal, privy, secret, visceral
2. familiar: close, dear, confidential, thick
3. deep: detailed, exact, exacting, precise, cogent
4. intrinsic: innate, inner, ingrained, inherent, deep-rooted, deep-seated, inmost
5. friend: confidant, pal, buddy, chum, associate, crony, familiar
6. insinuate: imply, hint, suggest, indicate, allude to