sharp en Vietnamita
v. lường gạt
a. bén, sắc, nhọn, xảo quyệt, tinh quái, lanh lợi, khôn ngoan, kịch liệt
adv. thình lình
“Thinking again?” the Duchess asked, with another dig of her sharp little chin.
At that moment, the locomotive gave out a sharp whistle, and the train disappeared into the night.
“Like cats!” cried the Mouse, in a sharp and angry voice. “And you, would you like cats if you were in my place?”
At eight o’clock sharp.
and then falling back on his pillow, established a sharp look-out all round the bed;
Hard and sharp as flint, from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire; secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster.
Every night I amuse myself by tickling his neck with my sharp knife: he does not like that at all.
Okay. I will be at your place at eight o’clock sharp.
On pronouncing these words, she drew forth a large sharp knife – its glint was enough to make one shudder.
At eleven-thirty sharp, Mr. Fogg would, according to his daily habit, leave the house, and set off to the Reform-Club.
1. distinct: clear, visible, marked, definite, obvious, explicit, audible
2. pointed: spiked, peaked, barbed, spiny, prickly
3. piercing: biting, cutting, shooting, sharpened, shrill
4. intense: fierce, violent, distressing, excruciating, agonizing, painful, sore
5. biting: piercing, acute, acrid, bitter, caustic, cutting, acid
6. alert: eager, keen, observant, attentive, vigilant, awake, watchful
7. lively: brisk, energetic, active, quick